Engineering Insurance
Cover request process

This is an insurance policy that covers a wide range of engineering related risks. It covers the following:

  • CAR (Contractors All Risks): it covers property damage and third-party injury or damage claims on construction projects.
  • EAR (Erection All Risks): it covers against any physical loss/damage caused due to construction work, installation of machinery and any damage caused to third-party properties.
  • Electric and Electronic All Risks: covers sudden and unforeseen losses which physically affect electronic equipment.
  • Machinery Breakdown: protects the policyholder from financial loss when machines break down or are accidentally damaged.
  • CPM (Contractors Plant and Machinery): covers loss or damage to contract works, contractors’ plant and machinery and material on site of construction.
In order to process the request cover, For CPM, Machinery breakdown, IT All risks & Electronic and Electric Equipment, the List of Machines and/or equipment their identifications and values is the mandatory required information. Signed contract is required for Contractors All risks and Erection all risks and the List of workers is required for Workmen compensation
Under Engineering Insurance, the following are covered
  • CAR (Contractors All Risks)
  • EAR ( Erection All Risks)
  • Electronic and Electric All Risks
  • CPM (Contractors Plant and Machinery)
  • IT All risks
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Business interruption and Workmen compensation

Engineering Insurance Claim

Claim processing process

Claims can be lodged in all BK branches. You can use the nearest BK branch office to lodge your claim. A claim with all required documentation is settled within 2 days after the date of receipt of the claim. Complicated engineering cases may take a maximum of 7 working days. On line services are being developed to facilitate our clients to make claim declarations online.

Information Required

For a claim to be processed, the following information is required: Filled the declaration form or letter, Insurance policy, Land title, Police report, and loss/damage estimates

Make the right decision, ensure your wealth in Good hands

Contact us now